XOR Minimization Page
Welcome to the XOR Minimization Page of NTUA's Computing Systems Laboratory (CSLAB). XOR Minimization refers to Logic Synthesis methods that use XOR gates instead of the more widely used OR gates. online toolfor minimizing arbitrary Boolean functions, using some of the most widely known XOR Minimization and Synthesis algorithms.
The National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) is the leading and most prestigious Technical University in Greece. The Computing Systems Laboratory (CSLab) is one of the largest research laboratories in the Computer Science Division of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, NTUA. The lab has large involvement and participation in research and technological development (RTD) projects with strong national and european research partnerships. Its large computing infrastructure comprises several SMP architectures and various PC linux clusters from off-the-shelf nodes with high performance interconnects (SCI, GbE, Myrinet).
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Systems
- High Performance Computing and Networking Architectures
- Operating Systems Support
- High Level Hardware Design Automation
- Embedded (Networking) Systems
- Intelligent Computing Systems
- High Performance Medical Applications