PENED 2003 team
Research Interests and Publications
- "Efficient Reconfigurable Embedded Parsers", C. Pavlatos, Alexandros Dimopoulos, Andrew Koulouris, Theodore Andronikos, Ioannis Panagopoulos and George Papakonstantinou, Computer Languages, Systems & Structures, Volume 35, Issue 2, July 2009, Pages 196-215. pdf
- D. Voudouris, M. Sampson, G. Papakonstantinou "Exact ESCT Minimization for functions of up to six input variables", Integration, The VLSI Journal.pdf
- M. Sampson, D. Voudouris, M. Kalathas, G. Papakonstantinou, "A Quantum Algorithm for Finding Minimal Exclusive-Or Expressions for Incompletely Specified Boolean Functions", HERMIS Journal, Vol. 10:6-12, 2008. pdf
- "TELIOS: A Tool for the Automatic Generation of Logic Programming MachinesAlexandros", A C. Dimopoulos, C. Pavlatos and G. Papakonstantinou, 5th IFIP Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications & Innovations (AIAI 2009), April 23-25, 2009. pdf
- "A generic platform for the SoC implementation of grammar-based applications", A. Dimopoulos, C. Pavlatos, P. Karanasou and G. Papakonstantinou, IFIP/IEEE VLSI-SoC, IEEE 16th International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration, Rhodes, Greece, Oct. 2008. pdf
- "Hardware Natural Language Interface", Christos Pavlatos, Alexandros Dimopoulos and George Papakonstantinou, AIAI 2007, Athens 2007. pdf
- "Efficient Signal Processing Using Syntactic Pattern Recognition Methods", Andrew Koulouris, Theodore Andronikos, Christos Pavlatos, Alexandros Dimopoulos, Ioannis Panagopoulos and George Papakonstantinou, SIP 2007,USA, Aug. 2007. pdf
- "An Efficient Hardware Implementation for AI applications", A. Dimopoulos, C. Pavlatos, I. Panagopoulos, G. Papakonstantinou, Lectures of Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Springer Verlag, vol. 3955,pp.35-45, 2006. pdf
- "Hardware implementation of PAN & TOMPKINS QRS detection algorithm", C. Pavlatos, A. Dimopoulos, G. Manis, G. Papakonstantinou, EMBEC'05, Prague, Czech Republic, November 2005. pdf
- "An embedded system for the electrocardiogram recognition", C. Pavlatos, A. Dimopoulos, G. Papakonstantinou, EMBEC'05, Prague, Czech Republic, Nov. 2005. pdf
- M. Sampson, D. Voudouris, G. Papakonstantinou "A quantum algorithm for finding Minimum Exclusive-Or Expressions", ISVLSI 2007, Porto Allegre, Brazil, May 2007.pdf
- D. Voudouris, M. Sampson, G. Papakonstantinou "Variable Reordering for Reversible Wave Cascades", HERCMA 2007, Sept 2007, Athens, Greece.pdf
- M. Sampson, D. Voudouris, M. Kalathas, G. Papakonstantinou "A Quantum Algorithm for Finding Minimum Exclusive-Or Expressions", HERCMA 2007, Sept 2007, Athens, Greece.pdf
- M. Sampson, D. Voudouris, G. Papakonstantinou "A Quantum Algorithm for Finding Minimum Exclusive-Or Expressions for Multi-Output Incompletely Specified Boolean Functions", The 2008 International Conference on Computer Design, CDES'08, Las Vegas, 2008.pdf
- D Voudouris, M. Sampson, G. Papakonstantinou, "Finding Minimal ESCT Expressions for Boolean Functions with Weight of Up to 7", The 2008 International Conference on Computer Design, CDES'08, Las Vegas, 2008.pdf
- M. Sampson, D. Voudouris,G. Papakonstantinou, "Secure Computations in Minimal Model Using Simple ESCT Decomposition", SoftCOM 2008, Croatia, 2008.pdf
Publications for the PENED 2003 program.
Copyright NoticeThe copyrights for most of the papers listed below are held by the journals or conference proceedings, in which the papers have been published. Pre-prints or draft versions are provided in electronic form through this page, in order to facilitate the dissemination of educational and research-related information in a non commercial basis. The author(s) of these versions of the documents retain the copyright as well as all other rights therein, despite the fact that these documents are here available in electronic form.
If you copy the electronic documents that are provided through this page, you must use the copies in a way that adheres to terms and constraints invoked by the rights of the authors. Documents cannot be copied for commercial redistribution, republication or further dissemination without the explicit permission of the author(s).